What Is It?
Our holiday playscheme is designed to offer respite for parents and carers during the school holidays. It is open to all children, both with and without disabilities, and runs every School Holiday at Matson Redwell Centre, from 11am-3pm.
Our playscheme is a great place to come and make new friends, build your confidence – it’s also a fun and friendly environment for everyone and a respite opportunity for parents and carers.
What Do We Get Up To?
We’re always doing new and exciting things, some of which include:
- Sports (Both Indoor & Outdoor)
- Arts & Crafts
- Competitions & Games
- Films & Gaming
- Day Trips
All sessions are run from the Redwell Centre in Matson. Please visit our Where To Find Us Page for more information.
- All 5-18 Years Olds can attend*
*Due to OFSTED regulations, 8-18 year olds can attend our group all day, however 5-7 year olds can attend any non-sport day for any 2 hours (They may attend a sport-playscheme day, all day). This can be consecutive or split across the day (e.g. One hour in the morning and one hour later in the afternoon)
- Individuals – £10 Per Session
- Those Requiring One-To-One Care – £38 Per Session*
*This £38 breaks down into a £10 charge to attend the session and £28 paying the wages of a trained carer for the day
- All sessions run 11:00am-3:00pm, two days per week in every school holiday. (These are usually Mondays and Fridays, but this is subject to change based on Bank Holidays)
- Please Contact Us for information regarding which specific days our playscheme is running.
- All Children must bring their own food/lunch as sessions are not catered for.
During the school summer break (July-September), we dedicate one of the two days that our playscheme is running each week, to a sports and physical activity session. Activities Include:
- …And Many Others
How Can I Join?
Simply come along to one of our sessions and we’ll be happy to get you settled in! Alternatively, visit our Contact Us page and get in touch for more information.